New England Blogs

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Lotus Flowers Whitman MA

I'm baaaaaack!!!!! I'm sorry that it's been so long since my last blog post, but here I am and very happy to be getting back out there with my camera. It feels mighty fine I may add! The only real shooting I've done in quite a long while was the eagle nest and eaglets because it was easy and didn't require walking and much effort at all. I've been under the weather for quite a while but happy to say I'm healthy and feeling a lot better.

Each Summer one of my favorite things to photograph is at a local water garden that has hundreds of beautiful lotus flowers. I stopped by here one morning last week:





There's a lot of pretty Queen Anne's Lace that surrounds the water garden as well.


I have plans to go up to our Vermont house this weekend and can't wait to get back up there. I'm excited for that! I hope all is well in your World and hope you are enjoying your Summer.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Carol, ~ So glad to see you're back where you belong - looking through the viewfinder & capturing such beautiful, glowing, back-lit loti! The eagles are awesum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Cynthia. ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just beautiful, Carol! Have a wonderful time in VT!! Hope to see you sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete