New England Blogs

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Six month old Conor Christmas Photography

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Time is moving quickly and somehow we are already in the Christmas season. How does this happen so fast?

Speaking of the Christmas season, I recently did a Christmas family photo shoot. I'm much more comfortable shooting landscapes and wildlife and all things nature, but every once in a while I will do portraits. It usually causes me stress and anxiety, but this photo shoot was easy peasy because I had an adorable six month old who was happy to cooperate with me and my camera, and he has a very easy going mom and dad who were so much fun to work with.

Here is adorable Conor: (As always, click photos to enlarge)


This one is so precious...........reading a Christmas story in his Christmas pj's. So darn cute!!





Such a beautiful family....





Thank you Courtney, Ryan and Conor for allowing me the opportunity to take your photographs. It was a pleasure.

2 comments:

  1. Carol, this family looks so content and happy! You gave confidence to put them at their ease. They will be forever grateful that you "froze" such a beautiful moment in their lives! Well done* * *

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cynthia. I really appreciate that!

      Delete