New England Blogs

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Lake Willoughby Westmore VT

Most of the Lake Willoughby photos that I have shared here on the blog have been taken from the South end of the lake. This photo which I recently took is from the NorthWest end of the lake. (As always, please click on image to enlarge)


I am really looking forward to photographing this area, as well as many other areas of the Northeast when it is dressed in it's Fall finest. I will once again be spending a lengthy time photographing the Fall foliage of New England.......beginning the end of September into October. My plans thus far are to focus (pun intended!) on Northern New Hampshire and Northern, Central, and hopefully Western VT. As the foliage progresses Southward, I have plans to follow it into Southern New England throughout the month of October.

I will be sharing information on a project that I have been working on for over a year in an upcoming blog post. Stay tuned!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photograph
    I hope you have a chance to get (as they call it) over the mountain on Route 17 from Route 100 and the Mad River.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi May,
    I have driven that drive two or three other times. It's a great route and I love the view from the top! Not sure if I will get to do that ride this year though. But, you never know!

    ReplyDelete