New England Blogs

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Liberty State Park, Jersey City New Jersey

Sorry for my absence over the past several days. I was away visiting some very good friends who moved to New Jersey. Today's blog post doesn't feature any scenes from New England.....but I want to share with you some of the places that I visited and photographed over the past few days. We will start this series of blog posts with photos I took at Liberty State Park in Jersey City.

It was a very windy and very chilly grey January day. Wish that I had gotten some better skies to photograph, but I did the best with what I had. This is a beautiful well maintained park that I can picture bustling with people and activity on a day with nicer weather, but on this particular cold and dreary day we had the place almost to ourselves.




We were just across the water from Ellis Island



As well as The Statue Of Liberty


More images taken from Jersey City will be shown in an upcoming blog post.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos!
    The park looks like where the car insurance commercial is done.

    ReplyDelete