New England Blogs

Sunday, September 4, 2016

Vermont Fall Photography Guide For Photographers

Well hello there Labor Day Weekend! May I ask how did you get here so quickly? For the life of me I can't imagine where this Summer has gone. It seems like it went by in the blink of an eye.

We are heading into my favorite time of the year here in New England, and I am getting very excited and looking forward to Mother Nature's most brilliant show of the year. In my opinion, there is nothing more breathtaking than the beauty of Autumn in New England.....and if you are a regular follower of this blog, you already know this fact.

To my fellow photographers reading this blog post, I would like to remind you that my good friend and fellow photographer Andy Richards has published an e-book on photographing Fall Scenes in Vermont. The book is titled Photographing Vermont's Fall Foliage and it is available to purchase and download from Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Apple I Tunes, and Kobo, This book is a fantastic reference and guide to find places to photograph, and the best time of day to be there. I encourage you to purchase this book as you are making your Fall Photography plans for this year.

Here is a link to a post about Andy's ebook, as well as another ebook he has written.

https://lightcentric.wordpress.com/photo-destination-pdfs/

In case you missed this part in the link, I will share with you one paragraph thatAndy has written that in particular I would like for you to see:

"The Vermont eBook is updated as of my trip in October 2010.  I recently returned from a 4-day visit to Vermont and not only learned some new locations, but also gained some “intel” on some of the existing locations.  I am pleased to announce here, that my good friend, photographer, and part-time Vermont resident, Carol Smith, will be co-writing the Second Edition of this book, hopefully to be published in time for the 2017 foliage season!"

I am very excited about this project and will be spending a solid week in Vermont this Fall either revisiting some of the scenes that I have photographed, or visiting new locations that I have discovered, in preparation for the release of this book in the Summer of 2017.

I'll end this blog post with one of my favorite Fall scenes that I have shot in VT. This is the Bragg Hill Farm in Waitsfield VT.




No comments:

Post a Comment