New England Blogs

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Darling Hill Road East Burke VT

One of my most favorite places for photography in Vermont is along Darling Hill Road which runs from East Burke to Lyndonville. This is a beautiful ridge road that has sweeping views of Burke Mountain to the East, and The Willowby Gap to the West. There are two beautiful inns located along this road, as well as several farms. This road is truly a photographers paradise.

Last week I made two stops along this road to make some photos. The first stop was this farm. I love the red barn and we had a beautiful blue sky and some nice whispy clouds.






Further up the road this mailbox surrounded by the lillies and the pretty red barn caught my eye.


I've said it before but it's worth saying again. When you are out photographing in Vermont, you must get off the main roads and explore the side roads. That is where you will find some beautiful hidden spots to photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment