New England Blogs

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Cloudland Road Woodstock VT

Day 158/365
I have not had much time at all to process my images from last weeks trip to VT. I just picked a few images that I took on a cloudy afternoon on Cloudland Rd. in Woodstock. This road is an iconic place for photographers to capture the beauty of Vermont, with the highlight of the road being The Sleepy Hollow Farm. I have not had time to process the farm images but they will be shown here on another day. These are just a few shots I made along this beautiful road. The foliage is late this year, but there was a little color to be found.







You can see my friend Al photographing here further down the road.


I had a fantastic time and have many more images to share with you here on the blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment