New England Blogs

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Life And Death

Day 105/365

I always find the analogy of the living wildlife and plants etc. at the cemetery vs the symbol of death with the headstones to be interesting. Here are a few recent examples of this.





On another note, I just want to send a shout out and word of thanks to my friend Wayne, who took the time yesterday to sit with me and taught me how to navigate my way around Lightroom. I have met the most wonderful people in my camera club and am extremely grateful.

2 comments:

  1. This is my 1st cousin (5 generations removed), Henry Cushing's gravestone. His father, Brackley and my 4th gr-grand uncle, Josiah, were brothers. Nice image with the rudbeckia flowers. I love your thoughtful pairing with the robin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a small word Cynthia! I can't believe that.....how wonderful that you are related to him. I of course had no idea whose gravestone that was when I photographed it!

    ReplyDelete