New England Blogs

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Sap buckets, Springtime, and New Pants

Day 6/365

Today I took my father to the mall to buy some pants. He was so happy with his new pants. It's amazing what makes a 92 year old man happy. It's the little things in life. Actually, it's true that it's the little things in life that really make us all happy anyways, right?

So after the pants buying extravaganza, we went for a ride up through the Blue Hills. Today was a lovely Spring day where it actually feels like early Spring outside. I stopped at Brookwood Farm and took a picture for today's blog using my cell phone. This is more or less just a snapshot, but it's a preview of things to come really soon. Hint hint.........I'm going to VT in two days for a three day weekend. Can't wait! I'll be posting many more maple sugar type shots when I come home.


"The Three Musketeers"

No comments:

Post a Comment