New England Blogs

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Jay

Today is the day to share some blog love with my youngest child.
 My baby boy..............
 Who is no longer a baby.........
but a wonderful young man.


There just aren't enough "Jay" posts n this blog! Miss J gets a lot of blog time....and N recently got his time to shine in blogland during his recent wedding. But Jay just quietly goes along life without any blog features. 

Poor Jay!!!

So, lets back up to when Jay was a little guy. He faced some things at an early age that no child should ever have to deal with. He has overcome some huge challenges in his life and I could not be any more proud of him than I am today. 

Jay is one of my best friends. I love the times we spend together talking and laughing. His laugh is contagious and when he smiles he lights up the room. I love our times together when he is in the mood to talk. He has a lot to say.....and he is very "deep" in his thoughts. He has such a kind manner and he has a heart the size of Texas! 

Here he is having some fun "Uncle Jay" time with Ryleigh.


I can hear his laughter just looking at this next picture. :-)



This next picture means a lot to me. It makes my heart swell!


I'm so thankful to have Jay in my life. He makes my world a better place.

4 comments: