New England Blogs

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Abington Swans day three

More swan and cygnet images today. I just can't help myself......

To give you a better idea of the location from where I am taking these photos......this is what a typical day looks like along the fence. At times, the crowd can grow to two rows deep!


Here is a closeup of a very tired Mama sitting on the nest with the two remaining eggs under her:

Mama doing a big stretch:


A little peak-a-boo from behind Mama:


These next two are from today. It was windy down there today. Dad was on the nest and Mama was in the water with the babies. Here's Dad:


Blowin' In The Wind"....


Tomorrow I will share some geese/gosling images. The goslings are precious and I know they will put a smile on your face so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment