New England Blogs

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Some very exciting news!!!!!!!

I have been waiting to share this news here on the blog......and seeing as though today is Miss J's birthday, I decided that today would be a good day for the big announcement.

Miss J, Steve, (and their dog Stanley) are going to be having an addition to their little family. Miss J is 15 weeks pregnant.
We are thrilled to say the least. We are going to have a new baby to love....our first grandchild....(how exciting is that!)
The blog will be bursting with baby bump images any day now. :-)

So, happy happy birthday to Miss J. I love you and that little baby more than words can say. You are a miracle that never ceases to amaze me....full of beauty and love....loving and caring and simply amazing. You are going to be the best Mom and I couldn't be any more proud of you.
Happy Birthday. Enjoy every minute of that Hot Fudge Sundae tonight and I hope you get it super-sized! :-0)
xxxooo

No comments:

Post a Comment