New England Blogs

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

N went to Jarrods and Melissa said "YES"!

It's been forever and a day since I have posted here on the blog. I miss posting, and I miss being out taking pictures.The shoulder has improved, but it still bothers me.
But enough about me. This post is about some very happy news.
I am so happy and honored to tell you that "N" has proposed to his wonderful girlfriend Melissa. No, he did not really go to Jarrods. He went into the Jewelers Building in Boston and had a ring made especially for Melissa. It's gorgeous. Do you want to see it? Here it is:


This ring is extra special and it means the world to Melissa. The center diamond was Melissa's grandmother's engagement diamond. It was given to "N" when he asked Melissa's parents for their blessing to ask their daughter to marry him. How special is that???
So, "N" proposed last weekend up in Vermont. I was so happy that "N" chose Vermont as his special place to propose. By now you all know how much Vermont means to me, and it makes me so happy to know that it's a special place for my kids as well.
We are so lucky to be welcoming Melissa into our family. She is a sweetheart.....a beautiful person both inside and out. She makes our son complete. They are the perfect couple and are meant to be together forever.
Period!
:-)
No wedding plans have been made as of yet, but I will keep you posted.
Congratulations "N" and Melissa. We love you and couldn't be any happier!

6 comments:

  1. Well I love this picture. Melissa told me you might put one up and I am just having so much fun showing off the beautiful ring Nick gave Melissa.
    Thank you so much. Such a happy time. Kathy D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy,
    So glad you like this image. We are so thrilled!!!! We look forward to seeing you and your family on Sunday. Thanks so much for stopping by here to comment. I appreciate it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful!!!!! I am sooo happy for them both!! Congratulations to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a bunch Nancy. I'll send your congrats on to N and Melissa!!!!

    ReplyDelete