New England Blogs

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Recent Happenings

Besides chasing the foliage all over Northern New England, I've also been busy with a few other things over the past week. Fun happy times!!!! The day after Mr S and I returned from our week in VT we attended the wedding of Hope and Chris.
Here is Hope and her Dad (who is not only a cousin in law, but also one of Mr S's best buds)
How gorgeous is Hope???? And how about the look on Darrell's face as he is ready to give his little girl away!
Here is Hope and Chris's first official kiss as husband and wife. It was a beautiful ceremony,

Here are Hope's parents, Barbara and Darrell........they look so beautiful and handsome!


This weekend brought more happy celebrations. Yesterday we attended a 30th anniversary barbecue for our good friends Carol and Larry. It was such a fun relaxing time. I had a ball! Here's a few from this event:




This afternoon I attended a bridal shower for Kaitlyn and Joe. The wedding is coming up in December and I am so looking forward to it. I have known these two since they were in kindegarten!!! How gorgeous is Kaitlyn?

The girls in the bridal party:


I just have to share this one with you. This is one of the gifts I gave to them. You may remember this "LOVE"  image from appearing here on the blog.

Kailtyn's Aunt made the cake. It was not only gorgeous, it was deeeeelicious!

Katie and Joe....how cute are they?????

I will be making seperate albums of each of these events for those of you waiting, but for now I have these few images of each event processed. I have been out straight and I will let each of you know when the rest of your pictures are done.
It was great to share these happy times with all of these special people who are in our lives. We are truly blessed!
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment