New England Blogs

Monday, January 30, 2012

Playing in the snow :-)

Day 314/Year 2
Well, not so much playing in the snow, but rather playing with a snowy image. This image was taken 10 days ago back when winter made a very short visit to us here in Southeast MA. I don't even remember how I did this, and I honestly don't even know if I like this all that much......but I think it is kinda cool so figured it could be shown as todays photo of the day.
Here's the original for comparison:

Just playing around. If you didn't like the version I posted first, at least I hope it gave you something to think about. Perhaps you liked it as is, or perhaps you can think of ways it could be better, or perhaps you think it should just go in the trashbin. :-) Either way, it is "art" and art is always subjective.
This was taken at Blacks Creek in Quincy MA.

2 comments: