New England Blogs

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Little School House

I've thought about photographing this little old school house for quite a while....... but there is an obtrusive satellite dish on one corner of the roof, and there are usually cars parked out front.......none of which go along with the look I am after. This weekend I decided to approach my shots from down the road. This allowed me to avoid the satellite dish, and I also was able to avoid the two cars which are parked out front. You can't see them because of the slight pitch in the road.
This is located on Baird Road....not sure if it is in Brownington or Barton. Isn't it adorable? I wish I could photograph this from a better angle. I go by here regularly, so perhaps another time I will find a better composition. This is a good example of the types of things you will find just by driving along a dirt road in Vermont. It's like a step back in time. See why I love it so much? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment