New England Blogs

Thursday, September 8, 2011

J plus S

Day 170/Year 2
I am over the top excited with what the UPS man so kindly dropped at my doorstep today, and I just HAVE to share these here with you on the blog.
These rustic vases are going to be displayed (filled with flowers of course) at the Lodge at Miss J's wedding reception. How sweet are these????? They are perrrrrrfect and go along with the Fall Rustic Theme that we have planned for the reception. I just love them. They are entirely wrapped with real birch bark, and Miss J and Steve's initials, and the heart surrounding them, were burnt into the bark.
We have so many incredible items that we are going to use to decorate the lodge. Can't wait to share them all with you, but I am pretty certain that these vases may turn out to be my favorite thing.
You'll have to wait until after the big day to see everything else, but these are worthy of a sneak peak! :-)
The Specs:
Nikon D90, 18-200 mm lens, ISO 1000, 0.5 second, f5

2 comments: