New England Blogs

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Summer Gardens

Day 144/Year 2
After we bought the peaches, Nancy and I then went to Plympton to browse through Summer Gardens,
I have blogged about this quaint shop in the past. I haven't been down there for a while, and it was so nice to go back and visit....browse through the barn......I bought myself an adorable accent for my house....perhaps will show you it this week here on the blog. I then went out to the BEAUTIFUL gardens and had a ball with my camera:



If you have been a follower of my blog since last year, you will remember that I am a Fall Fanatic. Look what's growing.............

There's been an almost Fall feel to the air in the mornings and evenings lately. Just another sign that my favorite season will be coming soon!!!!

1 comment:

  1. They came out great Carol.
    I love the hydrangea one!!
    What's that song??
    "you were once a yellow pumpkin hanging on a
    sturdy vine......"
    woohoo, fall is coming!!

    ReplyDelete