New England Blogs

Friday, August 12, 2011

Just peachy!

Day 143/Year 2
How beautiful is this peach? It's not quite ready to be picked yet.....almost! Nancy I and I went out carousing again today. We first stopped at the "peach man" on Rte 58 in Halifax MA. It dawned on me as I was preparing to write this blog.......I have no idea what the real name of this peach stand is. We always call it "the peach guy".
We stop by here every August and pick up a bucket of peaches....freshly picked off the trees located right there on the property.

Love them! :-)
The Specs:
Nikon D90, 18-200 mm lens, ISO 200
Photo one: 1/320, f5.6. -2/3 EV
Photo two: 1/125, f5.6, -1/3 EV
Photo three: 1/40, f5.6

1 comment:

  1. Makes my mouth water!! haha
    I had a great day today.
    Can't wait for the wedding after our visit to
    Camp Granada!!!!!

    ReplyDelete