New England Blogs

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A white sportcoat.............


Day 105/Year 2
A white sportcoat, and a pink carnation........that song keeps playing in my brain and I can't shut it off. It's been playing in my brain ever since I took a vase filled with carnations out on the deck this evening to make some photographs.
Please make this song go away................:-)
Oh, what the heck...........

"A white sport coat and a pink carnation
I'm all dressed up for the dance.
A white sport coat and a pink carnation,
I'm all alone in romance.

Once you told me long ago, to the prom with me
you'd go, now you've changed your mind,
it seems someone else will hold my dreams.
A white sport coat and a pink carnation,
I'm in a blue, blue mood."
:-0) I'm really not in a blue mood by the way!
The Specs:
Nikon D90, 50 mm lens, Nikon 4T closeup filter, 1/320, f8

No comments:

Post a Comment