New England Blogs

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Dexter's Grist Mill

Day 88/Year 2
This was our final stop in Sandwich. The Grist Mill was not yet open for the season, but it was still really pretty to see it from the outer perimiter.


I hope you enjoyed the "Sandwich tour". It was a lot of fun for me.
On another note, Happy Father's Day to all of the Dad's who read my blog. I hope you enjoyed your day!! Today is a rather emotional day for my Dad (and Mom), They are going to be moving out of their house tomorrow. We have already moved the bulk of their belongings into their new home. Tomorrow morning, the movers will come and move the big stuff and furniture. It was sad for me to leave their house this evening, knowing they will not be living there again. HOWEVER.......there is also very happy news and very good news. Miss J and her fiance Steve are buying their house!!! They will be passing papers within the next week and a half. My parents are thrilled that the house will remain in the family. I am so proud of Miss J and Steve and I am looking forward to seeing the house that I spent so much of my life living in, become the house where they will be starting their new life together.

No comments:

Post a Comment