New England Blogs

Thursday, December 16, 2010

No place like "home" for the holidays

272/365
The stockings were hung.....errrrrr.....laid by the mantle with care. This is at my parents house and these are the original stockings of me and my siblings. Can you tell I am the baby of the family? My stocking doesn't match the other 3. I used to get upset by the fact that mine was different, but once reminded that mine was the BIGGEST, I didn't really mind anymore. :-).
One more tid bit about this photo. See the Noel sign? Well, I painted that for my mother a few years ago. Yes folks, not only am I a photographer, but I also can be quite crafty (although I haven't picked up a paint brush in several years. I much prefer pressing the shutter.)
The Specs:
Nikon D90, 18-200 mm lens, ISO 200, 2.5s, f6.3

No comments:

Post a Comment