New England Blogs

Monday, December 13, 2010

Cast of characters

269/365
Does this image conjur up some happy childhood memories? You know, back in the day when life was so much simpler, and each year, you would gather around the tv with your family on that very special night when Rudolph The Red-nosed Reindeer was on? I was always so excited on that special night.......even though I was afraid of the abominable snowman. (You must admit, he is kinda scary.)
"Rudolph" is Mr. S's favorite Christmas show. He imitates a pretty darn good Yukon Cornelius too! :-) I bought him this set of characters last year. Here's a test for you.........can you name them all?
I added the Christmas light frame (using the program Picnik). After all, it is the Christmas season and I reserve the right to be tacky if I so choose.
The Specs:
Panasonic LX3, ISO 400, 1/25, f2.1

5 comments:

  1. "SHE SAID I'M CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!!!!!!!"

    and yes, I can name them all.
    I LOVE Rudolph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol, did you put this set up at your house this year??! I have to remember to show your blog to the kids(they would love to see all of the characters)!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, and the boys can see it when they come to visit!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA! I have a similar cast of characters but in plush versions that ALWAYS get a place in our holiday decorations! It is my favorite Christmas video to watch!

    ReplyDelete