New England Blogs

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Here's the church, and here's the steeple..............

217/365
This is the church where our camera club meetings are held. Each Tuesday night, I always look up to see how pretty the steeple looks, all lit up. 
This shot was taken with my point and shoot........Panasonic LX3......handheld in IA mode. A total no brainer. I just love this little camera. I would have used noiseware on this....it would have cleaned it up nicely....but as you know, I don't have any of my "good stuff" to use since my laptop fried.
The Specs:
Panasonic LX3, ISO 400, 1/30, f2.4
Today's BONUS PHOTO from VT:

This was taken along Rte 5 in Barton VT when I was out with my photography friends for a sunrise shoot. The fog really played havoc with us that morning. We all wanted fog, and well, fog is what we got! :-) We never really did get any "sunrise" shots, but we all agreed that we all got a few "keepers" that morning. I'm so sentimental......I will never drive past this area again, without thinking of that special morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment