New England Blogs

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Doh A Deer A Female Deer

78/365
I was playing hide and go seek with this deer today down at the cemetery. :-) Literally!!! :-) Well, at least it felt that way to me anyways. Not quite sure how she felt about it.. When we first stumbled upon each other, we both had the same reaction of surprise. She took off so I pulled over and got out of my car and walked around some shrubbery and trees and was able to snap this photo. She then took off again, so I  approached her from the other side........we went round and round. :-)......a few times.......until she finally got sick of me and took off into the woods. I've got a few photos of her backside (what woman wants people to see a photo of that side!) but they weren't very "flattering" so needless to say, I won't be posting them here. :-)
The Specs:
Nikon D90, 18-200 mm lens, ISO 800, 1/125, f5.6

No comments:

Post a Comment