New England Blogs

Thursday, May 27, 2010

A Day Of Beauty

69/365
Abby and Rudy went to the groomer yesterday for well needed baths and haircuts. This is my little girl, Abby. She's a 13 year old Toy poodle who weighs 7 pounds. She's THE BEST dog in the world. My sweet little angel baby!!!!!!


Here's Rudy. You may remember him as the wet schnoodle during the flooding here last month. He's a year and a half old Schnoodle. He's a sweet little guy but boy is he full of spunk!!! He keeps me laughing......what a personality he has!!!!

"You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, 'My God, you're right! I never would've thought of that!" ~ Dave Barry
The Specs for Abby's photo:
Nikon D90, 18-200 mm lens, ISO 1000, 1/15, f5
The Specs for Rudy's photo:
Nikon D90, 18-200 mm lens, ISO 1000, 1/25, f5.3

No comments:

Post a Comment